Clinical DermatologyClinical dermatology is a specialized branch of medicine that includes the complete range of skin, hair, and nail conditions and diseases.
Skin conditions include:
- Acne or pimple
- Warts,moles, callosity
- Keloids and unwanted growths
- Infections-bacterial, fungal, and viral
- Pigmentations, Freckles, facial dyschromia
Hair conditions include:
- Hair loss, baldness, alopecia areata(patchy hair loss)
- Dandruff and dry or patchy hair scalps.
- Excess hair growth
Nail conditions include:
- Nail infection
- Nail changess