Tatoo RemovalIn present- days tattoo has become a trend of the fashion world. Tattoo removal is for those who get bothered by their tattoo designs. The tattoo is considered as a permanent but it can get removed by laser tattoo removal treatment which is painless, comfortable and gives you satisfactory results.
Before you go for Laser tattoo removal:It will take more than one session to completely remove the tattoo.
- Mostly all inks can get taken out whether it is light or dark-colored.
- The number of sessions depends on the skin, size, and color of the tattoo.
- If the tattoo is in the exposed area to the sun then you are recommended to use sunscreen after the removal.
- This might can cause mild itching or irritation after the removal.
- For a few days after the treatment, you refrain from scratching the treated area.
- It might leave some scars.
Procedure:Laser treatment: Before the treatment, you might have to apply cream-based anesthesia and have to wear a pair of protective eye shields.
We will pass the pulses of intense light from the top layer of the skin by using a laser to absorb the pigment of the tattoo.
This is the most successful method for tattoo removal.
Surgical removal: Tattoos also get removed by direct surgical excision. It includes normal incision into the skin which contains the tattoo. It's suggested the best technique for those with small tattoos and may not be practical for very large tattoos. The skin surrounding the tattoo is then brought together and closed.
This type of tattoo removal will likely require the use of local anesthesia to numb the surrounding of the surgical area. A surgical scar depends on the size of tattoo, tattoo design, body part etc...