Breast augmentation is also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure to increase a cup size. It can also restore volume which reduced after pregnancy or weight loss. The surgeon will place implants under breast tissue which will last longer.
- You can go for the surgery if you aged 18 or more and have good health and not a smoker.
- Before the surgeon will start the surgery he/she asks you for the medical history it is necessary to discuss your medical history with the surgeon for better and risk-free surgery.
- You should have to discuss your realistic goal about the Breast augmentation with the Doctor for a satisfactory result.
- Also, don’t mind about ask your doubt to the doctor.
Silicone gel implants:
- For your comfort, the surgeon will give anaesthesia before the surgical procedure. The surgeon might go for local anaesthesia to numb your surgical part or the surgeon will go for the general anaesthesia to make you unconscious during the procedure, but the surgeon will usually use general anaesthesia.
- The surgeon will make incision for less scarring. The incision will depend on the implants and outcome you desired. Types of incisions include:
- Tran’s axillary incision on the armpits.
- Inframammary incision is done under the breast at the crease.
- The per areolar incision is done around the nipples.
Sutures will take 4 weeks or more to get completely dissolved and swelling also reduced with the time.
The surgeon will ask you to avoid exercise or a few activities for better recovery. The surgeon will give you some instructions about how you should have to take care of yourself. Gives ask you to take some medication for better recovery and to kill the pain.
- Breast pain
- Harden the area around implants
- Asymmetric breast
- Implants get leaks
"Your satisfaction is more than a fee."
........better you One convenient location for all kinds of hair and skin solution. Take a proper step to get the look of your dreams.!!