A breast lift is also as known a mastopexy, is a surgical procedure to lift and shape your breast. In this procedure, the surgeon will remove the excess skin and reshape the breast tissue to lift the breast.
You might go with this procedure if you have saggy breast or sinking nipples, it repositions them. It will also rejuvenate the appearance of your figure.
Skin loses elasticity due to:-
- Weight reduction
- The breast lift will restore the shape which changed due to pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- It will improve breast contour which fades after weight reduction.
- It will raise the droopy breast and nipples.
- It will make breasts symmetry.
- You have to consult with the surgeon and have to discuss your goals with the surgeon for satisfactory results. The surgeon will explain to you the surgical procedure
- You have to share your medical history with the surgeon.
- The surgeon will determine your treatment options by examining your physical health and breast.
There are three common incision patterns:
1. The procedure starts with the anaesthesia. The surgeon will give you a local or general anaesthetic injection before the procedure to your surgical part or if needed might make you unconscious.
2. The incision techniques are different it depends on the surgeon and the change you need.
Incisions your surgeon might make:
➢ Around the areola.
➢ Vertically downwards from the areola to the breast creases.
➢ Horizontal with the breast creases.
The surgeon will remove the excess skin and reshape the breast tissue.
3. The surgeon will take deep stitches under the breast to reshape the breast tissue and close the incisions with the surgical tape and cover it by the gauze.
The procedure will 2 to 3hr and you can go home on the same day.
- Skin discoloration
- Change in sensation
- Aesthetic risk
You will have to wear a surgical supports bra that supports your breasts and helps to minimize swelling. Swelling and bruising will take two weeks to get completely rid. You are more likely to feel a pain around the incision but the doctor will prescribe you medication to relive pain and for better recovery. You have to follow the specific instructions given by the doctor.
The final results will appeaser in the few months and incision lines are fade away with the time. The results are long-lasting but can’t stop the changes will occurs with aging.
Cost always depends on the experience of the surgeon and procedure. It will vary at different geographical locations. The cost includes the surgeon’s fee, anesthesia charges, hospital stay and operation theater charges and also the medicine.
"Your satisfaction is more than a fee."
........better you One convenient location for all kinds of hair and skin solution. Take a proper step to get the look of your dreams.!!