Every woman wants flawless and perfect complexion but due to hormonal changes, free radicals and sun damage can make her skin patchy and pigmented. Pigmentation is a light or dark patches surrounding the skin.
When the melanin cells become damaged or unhealthier than they increase the production of melanin into the skin and give you a patchy pigment. It affects every skin type. It is due to over sun exposure, leads you towards the aging and dull complexion.
1. Freckles: It occurs due to sun exposure. It is more common for those who have pale skin types, blue eyes, and red hair.
2. Solar lentigos: it also occurs in a prominent area of the face, bak and hand due to sun exposure.
3. Melisma: it occurs due to both hormonal and sun exposure. It affects mostly on face.
4. Post-inflammatory: it occurs due to an inflammation on the skin like burns, cut, injury, acne, or lupus.
There are different treatments for pigmentation includes:
- Chemical peels
- Q switch Nd:Yag laser
The treatment is depends on the types of pigmentation and it must have to treated under experts and this information might be less for you.
If you want to go for pigmentation treatment make sure to consult with a dermatologist, will explain to you everything in detail.
You can go for Gynecomastia surgery if you have the desire to look perfect and to improve your self-confidence also can choose if you:
- Physically healthy
- Not a smoker and can’t take drugs
- Have a relatively normal weight.
- Realistic exceptions.
- The breast has completely developed.
- If you aged 20 or more.
- Before the surgery, the surgeon will explore your medical history and examine your physical health.
- You have to discuss your desired outcomes with the surgeon for the satisfying result.
- The surgeon will examine your breast and explain the whole procedure about surgery.
- The surgeon may take blood or urine samples for lab testing and to determine the level of hormones.
- The surgeon will take a mammogram of your breast or take a sample of tissue to determine whether you have a sign of cancer or not.
The surgical procedure starts by giving anaesthesia, the surgeon will usually prefer general anaesthesia to make you unconscious.
Liposuction: The surgeon may use the liposuction techniques to remove excess fatty tissues.
In this, the surgeon will insert the cannula (thin hollow tube), from small incisions. The cannula will loosen the excess fat by move it back to control the motion. Excess fat will be removed by the vacuum suction.
Excision: excision will remove the excess skin or breast tissue to correct the gynecomastia.
It is also necessary to reposition men’s nipple naturally or areola will be reduced. The surgeon will use different Incision techniques, depend on the condition and preference.
After the surgeon will close incisions by stitches, the surgeon will cover by a bandage and suggest to wear support garments to support your chest and to minimize swelling. You must have to follow the instructions of the surgeon and take proper medication which is prescribed by the surgeon.
The final results will last permanently. This surgery will permanently contour your chest and give a natural appearance.
- Wound healing might be poor
- Temporary numb sensation in breast or nipple
- Fat necrosis
- Asymmetry breasts
- Allergic reaction from the bandage